First Year Biology Guess 2019-2021
|Board||11th Class Guess Paper is only for the Rawalpindi Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board, Dera Ghazi Khan Board ,Multan Board and Kashmir Board|
|Key word||11th Guess Paper 2020 All Punjab Board Board-|
Here is First Year Biology guess for the year 2019-2021. You can download the Guess in PDF or copy it from the web and share it through WhatsApp. This guess includes important short and long questions for biology class 11th. The guess includes important questions for biology 1st Year.
1st Year Biology Guess 2019 -2021
Here is the guess of biology class 11th for the exams 2019 -2020 for all Punjab boards.
1st Year Biology Important Short and Long Questions
Short Questions Guess Paper for Fsc Part-1 Biology
Chapter wise Important Questions Biology First Year
Differentiate b/w population & community
.How does theory differ from the law?
What is integrated disease management?
Differentiate b/w chemotherapy, radiotherapy & gene therapy.
What is hydroponic technique? Give its importance.
Write a note on vaccination.
Define biome with an example.
Define phyletic lineage & biodiversity.
Differentiate b/w deductive reasoning & inductive reasoning.
Define biochemistry.Give its importance.
Differentiate b/w glycosidic & peptide bond.
Define lipids.Give two roles of waxes
Differentiated b/w saturated & unsaturated fatty acid.Give the structure of lecithin.
What is the active site of an enzyme?
Differentiate b/w apoenzyme & holoenzyme.
What are cofactor & activator of enzyme?
How does an enzyme accelerate a metabolic reaction?
Write four characteristics of enzymes.
What is induced fit model? Who proposed this model?
How does high temperature affect enzyme activities?
What is the role of pH in enzyme action?
Give optimum pH values for any two enzyme actions?
What are enzyme inhibitors? Give two examples.
Differentiate b/w reversible & irreversible enzyme inhibitors.
Differentiate b/w competitive & non-competitive enzyme inhibitors?
Write down salient features of cell theory.
Differentiate bw phagocytosis & pinocytosis.
Give chemical composition of primary & secondary cell wall
.Give three functions of smooth endoplasmic reticulum.
Define storage diseases with two examples.
What is location of centrioles in the cell & what is their role?
Differentiate b/w chromoplasts & leucoplasts.Differentiate b/w cisternae & cristae.
What are peroxisome, polysome & ribosome?
Define species & virology with examples.
Give biological classification of corn.
What is bionomial nomenclature?
What are two rules of nomenclature?
What are prions?
Differentiate b/w lytic phage & lysogenic phage.
Write down symtoms & prevention of hepatitis?
Write four postulates of germ theory.
What are mesosomes?Describe their function.
Write misuse of antibiotics.What are trichomes?
Give the structure & function of Heterocysts?
What are super blue-green algae?Give its importance.
What are choanoflagellates?
What are tritonymphs?Give their importance.
Write two characteristics of ciliates.
Differentiate b/w micronucleus & macronucleus.
Differentiate b/w foraminiferas & actinopods.
What are apicomplexans?Give one example.
How algae differ from plants?
What are red tides?
Give structure & function of diatoms.Also write three characteristics of diatoms.
What are kelps?Name the parts of thaullus of a kelp.
Green algae are considered ancestral organism of green land plants,
why?What is chlorella?Give its significance.
What is importance of algae?
What are lichens?Give their ecological importance.
Differentiate b/w karyogamy & plasmogamy.
Differentiate b/w rusts & smuts
.What is budding & para sexuality?
What are toad stools? Give example.
What is histoplasmosis? Give its causes.
Give scientific name of yeast used in genetic research.
Define hyphae. Give their two types.
What is mycorrhiza?Give its importance
What are dikaryotic hyphae? Give example
Why bryophytes plants are called amphibious plants?
How spores of mosses differ from spores of liver worts?
What is alternation of generation?Give its significance.
Why sphenopsida are called arthophytes?
Differentiate b/w microphylls & megaphylls.
Define double fertilization in angiosperms.Give its importance.
Differentiate b/w monocot stem & dicot stem.
Write the importance of sponges.
Define polymorphism with example.
Write down the importance of corals.
Differentiate b/w infestation & disinfestations.
Write names and uses of any two useful insects.
Define nymph & metamorphosis.
Give three characteristics of chordates.
Give the role of swim bladder in bony fishes.Give two commercial importance of sharks.
Define regeneration & maderporite.
Write names and harms of any two harmful molluscus.
Differentiate b/w polyps & medusae.
Differentiate b/w coelmates & acoelomates.
Differentiate b/w diploblastia & triploblastic animals.
Differentiate bw photosynthesis & respiration.
Define photosynthesis with equation.
What is compensation point? Where it occurs?
Write down the molecular formula for chlorophyll “a” and b”.
What are necessary pigments in plants? Give their importance.
Differentiate b/w absorption & action spectrum.
Differentiate b/w photosystem and photosystem
What is Z-scheme? Why is it called so?
What is fermentation? Explain its types.
Distinguish b/w nutrients & nutrition
.Write components & functions of saliva.
Name various types of the salivary gland in man.
Differentiate b/w peristalsis & anti-peristalsis.
How hunger pangs are caused?
What is heart burn or pyrosis?
Name types of cells present in gastric glands.
What prevents the wall of stomach from being digested?
How secretion is produced in man?What is its effects on pancreas in man?
What is the role of liver in the digestion of food?
Differentiate b/w organismic and cellular respiration?
How is air better respiratory medium than water?
What is photorespiration?Name organelles involved in it.Write the names of its products.
What is rubisco.Write its importance.
Define respiratory surface.Give three properties.
Differentiate b/w cutaneous & pulmonary respiration in frog.
What are counter current exchange and parabronchi?
Differentiate b/w diaphragm and pleura.Name some respiratory disorder and explain one
.What is emphysema? Write its symptoms.
What is diving reflex?What changes occur in animal during diving reflex.
Differentiate b/w water potential & solute potential.
Differentiate b/w plasmolysis & deplasmolysis.
Differentiate b/w apoplast & symplast pathway.
Differentiate b/w single & double circuit heart.
What are blue babies?
What is brain hemorrhage?Give its two preventive measures.
Most Important Long Questions – Biology FSc 1st Year
1. (a).How study of biology helped mankind to improve production of food.
(b).Define cloning. Discuss its types & importance.
2. (a).Describe the importance of water of life.(b).Describe acylglycerols in detail.
3. (a).Describe primary & secondary structure of protein.(b).Compare DNA and RNA. Explain different types of RNA.
4. (a).Write a note on Endoplasmic reticulum.(b). What are plastids? Explain the structure & function of chloroplast
5. (a).Describe the structure and function of mitochondria.(b).Differentiate b/w prokaryotic & eukaryotic cells.
6. (a).Describe life cycle of a bacteriophage.(b).How HIV is transmitted? Give a sketch of infection cycle of HIV?
7. (a).Define hepatitis. Describe its symptoms, causes & types(b).Describe different classes of bacteria on the basis of flagela.
8. (a). Discuss the process of nutrition in bacteria.(b).Describe different physical & chemical methods to control bacteria.
9. (a).Write down characteristics of cyanobacteria.(b).Explain taxonomic status of fungi.
10. (a).Discuss different methods of asexual reproduction in fungi.(b).Write four economic gains & losses due to fungi.
11. (a). Give adaptations of fungi on land.(b).Describe land adaptations of bryophytes.
12. (a). What is alternation of generation? Give its significance.(b).How the evolution of leaf took place?
13. (a).Enlist steps involved in the evolution of seed.(b).Describe in detail cyclic & non-cyclic phosphorylation.
14. (a).Draw and describe Calvin cycle in photosynthesis.(b).What is glycolysis? Sketch its various steps.
15. (a).Draw the sketch and explain Krebs cycle.(b).Give digestion in the cockroach.
16. (a).Describe digestion in oral cavity of man.(b).Describe absorption of digested food in small intestine.
17. (a). Write a note on (i) Anorexia nervosa (ii) Bulimia nervosa (iii) Obesity(b). Why transpiration is necessary evil?
18. (a).Explain various functions of human blood.(b).Describe lymphatic system. Write its functions.(C).Define immunity. Give its types.
See the Guess of All subjects of First year
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin
Notes and Guess
10th 1st Year 2020 2nd Year 9th Applications To Principal B.A Biology Chemistry College Essays Computer Science Dialogues E-Books For High School Students E-Books For Kids English English Essays For Junior Students English Short Essays For Kids First Year Guess How To Write Informal Letters Loans Math Notes Pairing Scheme PDF Personal Letters Physics Poems Punjab Board Solved Mcqs Stories Textbook
- 10th class guess papers 2020 pdf
- 9th class guess paper 2020 pdf
- 10th class English guess paper Punjab Board 2020
- 10th class pairing schemes 2020
- 10th class chemistry guess paper Punjab Boards 2020
- Pairing scheme 2020 1st year physics
- 10th class Physics Paper Scheme 2020
- 9th class English paper scheme 2020
- 9th class English guess paper pdf download 2020
- 9th class computer science guess paper 2020