BS English (Applied Linguistics) is a four-year degree program that has been designed with a special focus on advancing a
BS English All Semester Notes – Past Paper pdf 2021
cademic and professional development.
BS English Notes 2021
|keyword||BS English ,BS Physics, BS URdu, BS Chemistry,BS Botany and BS Zoology|
The program aims to:
- Enable students to describe language by using appropriate linguistic concepts and terminology.
- Articulate reflective and critical thinking skills among language learners to comprehend possible.
- Develop insights among students about social and psychological principles to understand language acquisition and development.
- Enable the learners comprehend cultural and sociopolitical dimensions
- Enhance students’ awareness of the latest and effective pedagogical tools to improve their professional career.
- Provide an understanding of a variety of language teaching methods to enable the students to develop.
- Equip them with a better understanding of the standard procedures of curricula and syllabi design and development.
- Develop essential research and analytical skills in the learners who intend to opt English language.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
Course(s) exemption is not allowed.
BS English (Applied Linguistics) is a four-year degree program comprising 132 credit hours earned over eight semesters.
Degree Completion Duration
Courses of Study
Click here to View Study Scheme
Assessment of Study Progress
Students are required to complete a Research Project of 3-credit hours in the final semester of BS English (Applied Linguistics). They have to produce a properly supervised, investigated and formatted research project (as per recommendations of HEC with regard to layout, referencing and indexing) on an approved topic. Students have to submit a detailed write-up of the project and may be required to give a presentation.
BS English All Subject Notes