BS Master Mphil & Phd Entry Test 2023.BS , Master , Mphil & Phd Entry Test 2023.We are Sharing some important Botany MCQs Multiple Choice Questions for Online Exam Preparation of BS , Master , Mphil , PhD , NAT , NEET Admission Test and also for PPSC Botany Lecturer Job Test Exams.Some Major Subjects Quiz of Botany give in lists.BS Master Mphil & Phd Entry Test 2023.
M.Phill Botany Entry Test 2023
|M.Phill Botany||Download View||Ghazi University|
|M.Phill Botany||Download View||University of Education|
How to Apply:
- Application form for PG programs shall be fill online separately for each program, candidates of MPhil can select three subjects as per their priority. Login at www.educatehell.com and fill the Application Form. Applicants will be require to scan and attach following mandatory documents with Online Application Form.
- Applicants Photograph
- Applicants’ CNIC
- Final transcript
- Final Degree
- Registration Certificate from relevant regulatory body, where applicable
- GAT General Test Result/ GAT General Admit Card, for MPhil Candidates only.
- Experience certificates, where applicable
- One-year house job, where applicable
- Academic Statement of Purpose (ASOP) for PhD candidates only.
- NOC from employer (If Govt/Semi employed). where applicable
- Upon successful completion of application, the applicant will be able to print Application Processing Fee Challan
- Applicants will be required to visit nearest branch of Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit Application Processing Fee @ Rs 3500 (Non- Refundable/Non- Transferable) for each program separately latest by Friday, 21 October 2023, 1600 hours.
- After Fee submission, upload the NUMS Copy of paid of Fee challan on Online Admission Portal then click the “Final Submit” button.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applicants will be required to bring the original admit card and original CNIC at NUMS for written Test and original academics documents (Along with one set of Photocopies) at the time of interview.
- Final selection of Postgraduate candidates will base on their aggregate performance in candidate’s basic qualification/eligibility criteria, Experience, Test and Interview
- Employees of Government / Semi Government organizations must apply through their departments. NOC from the respective departments is a pre-requisite for their final selection
- Applications shall be submitted through online portal only. Hard copies are not acceptable.
To apply Online for Post Graduate Programs Spring 2023: Click Here (Close)
To download Fee Structure for Post Graduate Programs Spring 2023: Click Here
Table of Specification for NUMS Entry Test for PG Programs Spring 2023 which will be conduct on Thursday, 17 November 2023.