9th 10th 11th & 12th Class Date Sheet 2024.Date Sheet.Matric & Intermediate Part 1 2 Date Sheet Time Table .JKBOSE 10th and 12th Board Exam Date Announce: The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has formally announce the JKBOSE 10th and 12th Exam dates for students from Jammu Region, as per the latest updates. Matric & Intermediate Part 1 2 Date Sheet Time Table .Date Sheet. 9th 10th 11th & 12th Class Date Sheet .
Part 1 2 Date Sheet Time Table
Candidates preparing for the examination can download the timetable from the official website –inAlso Read – AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment : Apply For 23 Faculty Posts at aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in | Check Last Date, Eligibility Here.
Intermediate Part 1 2 Date Sheet Time Table
According to the timetable, the class 10th examination will begin from March 29 and will end on April 16, 2024. Meanwhile, the class 12 exam for Jammu Division will begin on March 25, 2024, and conclude on May 2, 2024.
JKBOSE 10th, 12th Date Sheet mentions that the timetable is for students giving Summer Zone exams. One can also check the schedule from the table given below. Also Read – BPSC Recruitment : Registration For 6421 Headmaster Posts Begins Today; Here’s Direct Link.
The CBSE date sheet for Classes 10 and 12 have been release today. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting the CBSE Term 2 exams in April-May for the two board classes. From the academic year onwards, CBSE has shift to the two-term board-exam pattern, following which many state boards are also deciding the same.
The CBSE Term 2 exam dates are from April 26 to May 24 for Class 10. The CBSE date sheet Class 12 and CBSE date sheet Class 10 have been release today on the official website cbse.gov.in and cbseacademic.nic.in for the major subjects only.
Social Science: May 14
Hindi Course A and Course B: May 18
Computer Applications: May 23
CBSE board exam details
The CBSE Term 2 paper will only test students on the rationalise syllabus like the last years due to Covid-19. That rationalise syllabus will be divid into two for the two terms.
The CBSE Term 2 exam will be of 120 minutes for each subject and base on both MCQs and subjective questions.
Practical and internal assessment exams will be held at the respective schools of candidates before the CBSE Term 2 exams end.The allotte marks will be 50% of the total and schools will be inform about the detaile scheme so they can plan accordingly.
The CBSE Term 1 result will be declare only in the form on marks in each subject. No student will be place in the pass, compartment, and essential repeat categories after the first term exam. The final results will be declare after CBSE Term 2 board exam is over.
Sample question papers and syllabi of the CBSE board exam are available on the CBSE academic website.
What CBSE took care of while preparing the date sheet
As per the CBSE date sheets, here’s what the board took care of while preparing them:
1. As the schools were close due to pandemic which has to learning losses, therefore, more gap has been given between the two examinations in almost all the subjects in both the classes.
2. Wherever the gap is a little lesser, such examinations have been kept at a later date so that students can get sufficient time for the preparation of these examinations.
3. Other competitive examinations including JEE Main have been taken care of while preparing the date sheet.
4. These date sheets have been prepare by avoiding nearly 35000 subjects’ combinations to ensure that no two subjects’ examinations of a student fall on the same date.
5. Despite the fact that temperature would be on a little higher side, the time of start of the examination will be at 10.30 am because it will not be possible to start the examination earlier as examinations will be conduct in 26 more countries than that of India. Similarly, because of the same reason, examinations cannot be conduct in two shifts.
CBSE board exam instructions
The Covid-19-relate instructions list on the CBSE datesheets release today are:
- Candidates will carry their own hand sanitiser in a transparent bottle
- Candidates will cover their nose and mouth with mask
- Candidates will follow social-distancing norms
- Parents will guide their wards on Covid-19 prevention norms
- Parents will ensure that their ward isn’t sick
- Candidates need to follow all instructions while appearing in the exam centres
- Candidates will need to follow all instructions on the admit cards
- The duration for each exam will be given on the datesheets and admit cards
- Students will get 15 minutes of reading time for each exam.