Biology 9th Class Guess Paper Punjab Board 2021.Guess Paper plays an important role in every student’s life because Guess Paper provides all the important questions that are more likely to appear in the final exam. It is very complicated for students to find ninth grade biological speculation essays. Biology 9th Class Guess Paper Punjab Board 2021 Again, if you are dealing with this issue, there is no need to worry. We uploaded a ninth grade biogas test paper, which will help you prepare for the exam. Biology 9th Class Guess Paper Punjab Board 2021 .
Biology 9th Class Guess Paper
Biology Lesson 9 Our important assessment documents are equally useful to all Punjab committees. These include BISE Lahore, BISE Jammu and Kashmir, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE DG Khan, BISE Faisalabad and BISE Multan. Attached is the paper of the peer-to-peer program.Since you are a ninth grade student, biology is an important and essential subject for you.
New Biology Long Question Guess Paper 2021
|Biology 9th Class Guess Paper Punjab Board 2021 Short pdf||Download View|
|9th Class Biology MCQS pdf Guess Paper||Download View|
Question No. 1:
- A) DefineBiodiversity also explain Binomial Nomenclature?
- B) Difference between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cell?
Question No. 2:
- A) What is biology and give these branches?
- B) Which steps involved in biological method, Explain it?
Question No. 3:
- A) What do you know plant and animal tissue also Explain it?
- B) Give cell organize in details?
Question No. 4:
- A) Short note on following
(ii) Fluid Mosaic Model
- B) Draw and Labeled Plant and Animal Cell?
Question No. 5:
- A) What do you know about apoptosis and necrosis?
- B) Write detail note on
(i) Mechanism of enzymes action
(ii) Factor affecting on enzyme action
Question No. 6:
- A) Mechanism of photosynthesis?
- B) Mechanism of respiration?
- C) ATP structure also briefly explain it?
Question No. 7:
- A) Detail note on Vitamins?
- B) Give anatomy of liver and also give their silent function?
- A) Give the anatomy of human heart?
- B) What do you know about composition of blood, Also give their disorder?
Question No. 9:
- A) Detail note on blood vessels?
- B) Discuss human bold circulatory system?
Question No. 10:
Short Note on
(i) Balance Diet
(iii) Disorder of Gut
(iv) Factor affecting the rate of transpiration
(v) Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration?
Biology is a theoretical subject, so it is considered a rigorous subject. But you don’t have to worry about the exam, because we have uploaded the best 9th grade biological assessment to get a high score in the exam. Our best guess is that it consists of important short questions and long questions, which all committees in Punjab have asked frequently in previous exams.
9th Class Guess Paper 2021 All Subject (Science Group & Arts Group)
|Biology||View – Download||Chemistry||View – Download|
|Math||View – Download||Islamiat||View – Download|
|Pak Studies||View – Download||English||View – Download|
|Physics||View – Download||Home Economics||View – Download|
|Pak Studies||View – Download||General Math||View – Download|
|English||View – Download||Education||View – Download|
|General Science||View – Download||Computer||View – Download|
|Elective Islamiat||View – Download|
BIOLOGY 9TH CLASS GUESS PAPERS
UNIT NO. 1. INTRODUCTION TO BIOLOGY.
- The scientific study of animals is called.
- The study of insect called.
- The study of Fossils is called.
- Jabir Bin Hayan was born in.
- The founder of Medicine is.
- Jabir bin Hyan
- Bu Ali Sina
- The author of Al-Qanoon fit –tib is.
- Ali Ibn e isa
- Jabir bin Hayan
- Bu Ali Sina
- Abdul Malik Asma
- The first Muslim Scientist who detailed studied animals was.
- Jibir Bin Hyaan
- Abdul Malim Asmai
- Bu Ali Sina
- Al –Razi
- The number of element in nature is.
- Bio elements is.
- Example of macromolecule is.
- Sodium Chloride
- Which of these bio elements is in the highest percentage in protoplasm.
- Which of the tissues make the glandular tissue in animals.
- Level of organization that is less definite in Plants is.
- Organism Level
- Organ system level
- Organ level
- Tissue level
- That is true about volvox?
- Unicellular prokaryotes
- Unicellular eukaryotes
- Colonial eukaryotes
- Multicellular eukaryotes
- What is immunology
- What are parasites?
- Write achievements of Bu Ali Sina in Biology.
- Write the famous writing of Abdul Malik Asmai
- Why is Jabir bin Hayan Famous?
- What is meant by Bio elements?
- Differentiate between Population and community.
- What is species? Write an example
- What is Bios sphere level?
- Define Tissue and Organ also give example.
- Write four names of unicellular organisms.
- Define physiology and anatomy.
- Explain any Five Carriers of Biology
- How Biology is related to other sciences? Describe any four.
- Write a comprehensive note on Farming and Forestry.
UNIT NO.2 SOLVING A BIOLOGICAL PROBLEM.
- The first steps of solve a biological problem is.
- Tentative explanation of observation called.
- Logical results of hypothesis are called.
- Scientific law and principle is an unelectable.
- None of these
- Malaria is spread in sparrows by mosquito.
- Culex mosquito
- Anopheles mosquito
- Marshy areas
- An Italian word “Mala” means.
- Define Scientific Method.
- Man has been a biologist science long. Explain
- What is meant by biological problem?
- Write down the names of steps includes in Biological method.
- What is the role of Hypothesis?
- Write characteristics of a Hypothesis.
- Explain deduction.
- Define theory.
- What is meant by Data organization?
- Define Ratio and Proportion.
- Write two Characteristics of good hypothesis.
- Write down the important observation of A.F.A. King.
UNIT NO. 3 BIODIVERSITY.
- The basic unit of classification is.
- To which kingdom viruses belong?
- A related group of genera comprises.
- The Biggest taxone is.
- Five kingdom system introduce by.
- Marqulis and Schwarts
- Robert Whittaker
- Ernest Hackel
- Scientific name of Onion is.
- Allum Cepa
- Asterias rubens
- Zea mays
- Felis domsticus
- Describe aims of classification.
- What is the basic unit of classification? Define it
- Define Species.
- What is meant by Taxonomic Hierarchy?
- Define Kingdom Monera and give example
- Write three characteristics of Kingdom Monera
- Give reason why viruses not included in five kingdom
- Discuss Viruses are livings or non-livings.
- What is difference between taxonomy and systematics?
- How fungi differ from other plants? Write two points.
- Name are Extinct Species? Give two examples.
- Describe two causes of Deforestation.
- What is meant by Taxonomy? Write Taxonomic Hierachy in order.
- Describe the significance of Binomial nomenclature with example.
UNIT NO. 4 CELLS AND TISSUES.
- Human body is made of about………………… type of cells.
- In plant major component of cell wall is.
- Cell wall of fungi has.
- Cell wall of prokaryotes composed of chemical.
- Which organism has no cell wall?
- Sites where proteins are synthesized.
- Ribosome are sites of synthesizing.
- The sites of Aerobic Respiration is cell are.
- Golgi bodies
- Which of organelles have own DNA?
- All of these
- What is the function of chloroplast?
- Production of ATP
- Production of Proteins
- Production of ADP
- Ribosomes are constructed.
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- The function of Mitochondria.
- Lipid storage
- Protein synthesis
- Cellular Respiration
- Cell membrane is mainly composed of.
- Proteins and Lipids
- Microtubules are made up of a protein.
- State the cell theory.
- Describe two functions of cell membrane.
- Write two functions of lysosomes.
- What is meant by Hypertonic and Hypotonic solutions?
- What is Endocytosis? Give types.
- What are sclerenchyma tissues?
- Describe two functions of cytoplasm.
- What is Cytoskeleton?
- Draw the diagram of mitochondria and write the name of its two parts.
- What is the function of Mitochondria?
- Write the functions of smooth endoplasmic reticulum.
- What is lysosomes?
- Write two functions of centrosomes.
- What is exocytosis?
- Write difference between prokaryotes and Eukaryotes.
- Define Diffusion.
- Define Facillated diffusion.
- What is meant by Osmosis? Also define active transport
- What is the difference between Diffusion and Osmosis?
- What is Exocytosis.
- Difference between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells.
- Explain the structure and functions of Xylum and Phloem.
- Define compound tissues and explain compound tissues found in vascular platns.
- Describe function of Cell membrane and explain fluid mosaic model.
- Describe the structure of cell wall.
UNIT NO. 5 CELL CYCLE.
- In which stage of cell cycle most cell spend their lives.
- The phase in which cell prepare it self for division is called.
- Inter phase
- The phase in which s-phase cell duplicates its co-phase chromosomes.
- 1 Phase
- S phase
- G2 Phase
- G0 Phase
- Sea star gains its lost arm by.
- Difference between chromatin and chromosome.
- Define cytokinesis.
- Difference between S-Phase and G2 phase.
- What basic difference in cell division of plants and animals.
- Define alternation of generations.
- Define Meiosis. Which biologist discover meiosis.
- Explain S-Phase in cell cycle.
- What is meant by G-1 Phase?
- Describe G0 Phase.
- When and who discovered the process of Mitosis.
- How cytokinesis occur in animal cells.
- What is phragmoplast? How it forms?
- Define alternation of generation.
- What is meant by Metastasis?
- Define Meiosis. Which biological discover Meiosis.
- Write difference between mitosis and meiosis.
- Differentiate between somatic and germs cells.
- Define synapsis.
- Define Crossing over.
- What is cell cycle? Explain G1 phase, s-Phase and G0 phase.
- What is the significance of Mitosis?
- Write down the significance of Meiosis
- Compare mitosis and Meiosis.
UNIT NO.6 ENZYMES.
- Who first uses the term Enzymes?
- Zacharias Johnson
- Robert Brown
- Winholm Kuhne
- Louis Pasture
- Which scientist gave the concept of Metabolism first .
- Ibn –e- Nafees
- The molecule at which enzyme act is called.
- Active sige
- Prosthetic group
- To which group of molecules enzymes belongs?
- Nucleic acid.
- Almost all enzyme are.
- None of these
- In 1894 “Lock and Key Model proposed by”
- Robert Hooke
- Emil Fisher
- Lois pasture
- In which medium enzyme trypsin works?
- Slight basic
- Amylase enzyme act on.
- Difference between Extra cellular and Intracellular enzymes.
- Who give the concept of Metabolism? Also define metabolism.
- What is metabolic pathways
- What factor affect the rate of enzyme reaction? Write name.
- Write two benefits of active site.
- What is substrate concentration?
- Define optimum temperature. What is optimum temperature of Human enzyme?
- What is optimum temperature for the working of an enzyme? Give an example.
- Who put forward the Lock and Key Model? Write definition.
- Define induced fit model. Who suggested this model?
- Define Co factor and Co-Enzyme.
- Define activation Energy.
- What is the difference between prosthetic group and co –enzyme?
- What are enzymes? Describe 5 Characteristic of enzyme.
- Describe two models for enzyme action mechanism
- Describe the Lock and Key model of enzyme action.
UNIT NO.7 BIOENERGETICS.
- One molecule of ATP release energy.
- 7.3 Kcal
- 7.4 Kcal
- 7.6 Kcal
- 7.5 Kcal
- Each ATP Molecule has the number of sub units.
- The loss of electron from atom is called.
- Main photosynthetic pigment is.
- Chlrophyll ‘b’
- Chlorophyll ‘a’
- The whole series of light reactions is called.
- L- Scheme
- None of these
- How much ATP molecules are formed during cellular respiration?
- Define oxidation and reduction.
- Difference between Light and dark reaction.
- Define Light reaction
- Define Aerobic Respiration and write its equation.
- What is difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- Write down the three subunits of ATP.
- Draw a simple equation for photosynthesis.
- What are anaerobes? Write two examples.
- Difference between photosynthesis and respiration.
- Define glycolysis.
- What is Photosynthesis? Write its equation.
- What do you mean by photosynthesis? Describe difference between photosynthesis and respiration.
- Explain the summary of light reaction and draw a diagram of Z-Scheme.
- Describe the mechanism of respiration.
UNIT NO. 8 NUTRITION.
- Which mineral is essential for development and maintenance of bone and teeth?
- Disease cause by the deficiency of vitamin C is.
- Which disease cause by the deficiency of vitamin A.
- The process of taking food in the body is called.
- Elimination of undigested food from the body is called.
- None of these
- The disease caused by deficiency of protein is.
- Colour blindness
- The process of breaking down of large droplets of fat into small droplets called.
- Define Nutrition.
- Difference between Macronutrients and Micronutrients.
- What is the role of magnesium is plants.
- What are Lipids? Also describe types of fatty acids.
- What is night blindness?
- How does iodine function in our body?
- What is Chyme?
- Describe two function of HCl.
- What is protein and from where we get it?
- What do you mean by Vitamin? Write the name of its types.
- What are water soluble vitamins? Give two examples.
- Write the role of potassium and calcium is human body.
- What is gastric juice? Name the enzyme present is Gastric juice.
- What is the effect of HCl on pepsin?
- Define Villi.
- What is Appendix?
- Write down the importance of Fertilizers.
- Write a note on Water and Dietary fibre in diet.
- Write a note on Lipids
UNIT NO. 9 TRANSPORT.
- Which cells of blood responsible for clotting.
- Neutro phils
- Which protein is responsible for clotting?
- The most plants food is transported I the form of.
- In a tissue capillaries join to form small veins.
- Which blood group contains antigen A.
- An artery that supplies blood to liver.
- Renal artery
- Femoral artery
- Hepatic artery
- Coronary artery
- Write function of roots hairs in the roots of plants.
- What is meant by transpiration? Describe mode of transpiration.
- Write down four factors affecting the rate of transpiration.
- What the effect of Air humidity on the rate of transpiration.
- What is meant by sink?
- Define pressure flow Mechanism.
- How is plasma separated from blood?
- Describe two functions of white blood cells in human body.
- How does human heart work as a double pump?
- Differentiate between Biscuspid and Tricuspid valve.
- Differentiate between Cardiac diastole and Ventricular systole.
- Write the names of four agents which cause cardio muscular diseases.
- What is Angina Pectoris?
- You see the pus in the infection of skin. How it formed?
- What is meant by wind? Write its effect on transpiration.
- What is blood? Write the name of its parts.
- What do you mean by pus? How is it formed?
- How does dengue spread?
- Write the symptoms of Dengue Fever.
- Write the names of different chambers of human heart.
- What is systemic circulation?
- What do you mean by blood groups? How do we classify blood groups in terms of ABO and Rh blood group systems?
- Explain the significance of transpiration.
- Define transpiration and relate it with cell surface and with stomata opening and closing.
- How would you relate the internal structure of root with the uptake of water and ions?
- How uptake of water ions take place in Plants.