ADMISSION OF FOREIGN & DUAL NATIONALITY HOLDER PAKISTANI STUDENTS UNDER SELF-FINANCE SCHEME
Following Step we Login in HEC website
- 1st GO to HEC Original Website
- 2nd Click I,M Student
- 3rd Click on Admission of Foreign Under. Finance
- 4th Click How to Apply
- Direct Click Link
- How we Apply for undergraduate Scholarships 2020
- To encourage expatriate Pakistanis to stay connected with their mother country, and foreign nationals to learn about Pakistani culture and society
- To encourage knowledge-sharing with friendly, fellow developing countries
- To improve relationships with the international community
- Last Date 31 October 2020
- How we Apply for undergraduate Scholarships 2020
HEC Official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/HECPakistan2002/
HEC Official Twitter Page at https://twitter.com/hecpkofficial
SCHOLARSHIP FOR 4 YEARS BS PROGRAM
Award of Scholarships to the Students of Gwadar for 4 years Bachelor Degree scholarship Program
(Prime Minister’s Announcement)
Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan announces The 4 Years Bachelor degree scholarship program for the students of Gawadar, Balochistan at top universities of Punjab; enabling them to get better job opportunities through China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
On March 16, 2017, Prime Minster of Pakistan during his tour to Gwadar has made following announcement:
- Grant of Rs. 1.000 billion for uplift of Gwadar Town.
- Setting up of State of The Art University at Gwadar.
- Grant of 50 Scholarships to students from Gwadar for BS (04 Years) equivalent to Master Degree classes in Punjab based universities.
- Grant of 50 scholarships to students from Gwadar for learning Chinese Language in China.
- Inclusion of Gwadar district in Prime Minister’s Program for National Health Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria For 4 years Bachelor degree Scholarship program
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 10th of September, 2019
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score and academic credential score (Test will be conducted by HEC).
- Already enrolled students in 4 years bachelor degree program (for the academic year 2019-2020) are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Procedure for online application:
- Create your profile online by visiting the above link and upload all the scanned copies of original documents
- After creating your online profile, go to Academics link in the LEFT Pane
- After clicking Academics, click on Admission of Foreign students under Self Finance Schem and continue at the right side of pane and then click on application form
- Fill all the fields coming on the right pane
- When the student is confirmed that he / she has filled all the fields he would click of the submit button at the bottom right pane.
- After clicking the submit button, the application stutus would show “Submitted” in the DASHBOARD.
NOTE: Only “Online Submitted” application forms will be processed by system for merit list generation. “Saved” applications will not be considered at any stage of the admission process.
Note: The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application submission and admissionEligibility Criteria:
- MBBS & BDS:
- Student must have physically studied FSc/HSSC, A-level or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- Must have secured 70% Marks in FSc / HSSC, A-Level or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and must have passed at-least three (03) compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
- Must have secured 60% marks in provincial/regional admission test OR passed SAT-II examination with minimum 550 marks in each of the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics OR Foreign MCAT with minimum aggregate score of 500
- Minimum aggregate merit score is 70% for MBBS and 60% for BDS to become eligible for application.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of English, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
- The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Important Note to Students:
Please note that dual nationals with a domicile of Punjab are not eligible for MBBS / BDS under this scheme. They may instead apply for the open-merit seats designated to dual national Pakistanis and Overseas Pakistanis with a registered domicile of Punjab. However for Engineering and Pharm-D admissions there is no restriction of domicile